Sunday, June 18, 2017

Tanda



We called him Tanda which means "old" in English. I started to noticed him in the neighborhood around two to three years ago. We believed his a stray cat and he started as "come and go" after meal times in our compound. As time gone by, he also just stay around and sleep in our vicinity but he will always run whenever you will try to touch him.

The first and last time I was able to touched him was last May 28, 2017. He suddenly not running away anymore and just resting inside our gate. I placed water and food near him but he was not even interested so, I know it was already his time to go. He probably was too old already as his skin showed it and the sound of his meow implied. He looked too tried already and told him it was okay to rest while trying to pet him. Later that day he died. He was in heaven together with other fur babies I have cared and loved before, another guardian angel.


No comments:

Post a Comment