Sunday, June 25, 2017

Mika





Mika is our official first cat. :)

We have been giving some foods on some strays before Mika came to us, but he was the first cat that we owned or owned us. Mika's first family moved in another place and he was left behind. At first, he was just coming in for meal times cause there were three dogs in the household and one of those dogs which is Dinky chase cats. So, when feeding Mika, he should be placed on a higher place. Until our Dinky died, he was able to come inside the house and started to be a resident cat already.

I believed Mika was born in year 2008 and sadly to say that he is no longer with us since 2014. His death was traumatic to me cause it was unexpected. I can still remember the night I called him to get inside and sleep cause it was around 11PM to midnight already; as he sleeps inside of my room. He came and walking towards me, I observed that he was bit slow as I even told him that do not walk too slow and get inside cause it was time to sleep. I was not worried seeing him a bit low energy that time cause he was not sick  and even ate his dinner that night. The last moment I saw him alive was when he jumped on my bed then go down of the bed and lay on the floor in my side facing me, thought that he just like to sleep on the floor that time.

Then I woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom, I was shocked that my feet bumped something in the bathroom floor and it was his dead body lying in there. I cannot believed it and even tried to wake him although I could feel that his body was already cold. Possible reasons that we thought about his death were he was poisoned by someone who did not want cats around or been hit in the head but no blood. So sad that I was not able to at least comfort him on his last moments of life.

Mika was still remembered especially this day. He died June 25, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment