Thursday, June 8, 2017

Lily Disappeared Last Night

                                                Photo of Lily Taken May 15, 2017

Lily disappeared or got lost last night. Not sure what was the exact time cause I was out in the afternoon and got home at around 9PM. I looked for her immediately when I got home but no trace of her. Later that night I heard a kitty meowing/crying and looked for it but it was not Lily. 

First thing I did this morning was to look for her but still no luck. After 3 hours I returned home to rest and will try to eat. While resting, I heard a meow on the gate so, I immediately looked and it was Lily! She seemed to be stressed and I grab her to give some food. She was hungry and I wondered where she came or if someone intentionally placed her somewhere. 

It seemed not possible to know what really happened to her but good thing that she was able to return home. :D

A video when Lily came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment