Saturday, August 12, 2017

Just Discovered That Mama Cat's Spay Incision Got Infected

As the title says, I just discovered that her incision got infected (August 10). It is almost midnight here and so, I need to wait until tomorrow morning if I will be able to bring her to vet.


I felt nervous seeing her spay area with abscess and bit open. I have been looking at it for days and it was just till yesterday that it seems not normal and tonight, it was obviously with abscess. I gave her some antibiotics now as first aid for it and hoping that it is nothing so serious.

It seems normal these past days so I am thinking that probably the infection started inside. I really hope that it is nothing serious for her health/life and it will be something that I can afford.

She got spayed last July 19 so, it means that it was 22 days already. Why did it happened? I have been monitoring it and it suddenly became infected. So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment