Wednesday, July 19, 2017

One of the Cats Got Spayed Yesterday!

I got too busy yesterday because I brought Maldita the mama cat to the veterinary office. It was her schedule yesterday to get spayed. I brought her in the morning as early as 7AM to avoid the traffic. :)

Then, I just returned to the vet office at around 3PM and wait until she was done and quite awake. I was able to brought her home at around 7PM cause of hard to commute. We are both stressed, of course more to her, but at least I know in the end that it was worth it. She will be safe from the male cats around the neighborhood. It is also said that it is healthy for a cat to get spayed or neutered. :)

Her photos below before the operation in the clinic.






Her photos below after we got home and she was fully awake.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment